Monday, January 30, 2006

Monday morning


my weekend was so busy, i think i need a weekend. how did the STORK party go in South Africa... cant wait to get that update!!! i also had a stork party here, a scrapbook crop, 2 dinner dates and church. all in one weekend. j was up early again and he is chirpy. they are 3 guys that gym together and i am not so sure if they all go to the gym or out to coffee at TH!! he convinced me that they had a good work out this mroning but when i kissed him...mmm...i suspected TH coffee and he confessed that AFTERWARD they went. Do you know eher i would LOVE to be at this moment? Las Vegas. Not for the gambling or ANYthing else but for the biggest scrapbook exibition in the world. all the manufacturers are there exibiting their newest products!! wow, i would love that. basicGrey have these beautiful new papers...CLICK HERE to see it. I hope you click, cause it took me forever to find that link. anyway, just a quick photo of one of my fav breakfasts. its really good. tim hortons englishtoffy halve decaf. medium. of course!!. so with your (and my) coffee today the word i want to share is one of my fav. Hab 3:19 The Lord God is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes my feet like hinds' feet and will make me to walk [not to stand still in terror, but to walk] and make [spiritual] progress upon my high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]!
check out the new word of the week. i love that too. the Word will teach us the truth and the truth makes us free. wow. thank you Lord. have a fantastic and spectacular Moday. be blessed. walk with Him. work with Him. Love you. wf xxx
ps... the photo didnt want to upload. will try again later.

No comments :