Thursday, March 23, 2006

ok, ok, ok

i am back. pweew, this week has been a wild ride. after the HOF announcements on Monday, it was a little hectic, cause i couldn't drag myself away from the computer. then chatterbox announced the MIM winners tuesday and i couldn't drag myself away AGAIN from the computer... NO LOVE for me there. anyway, yesterday i cooked and cleaned and became a mom and wife again and today i am actually going to go and buy some groceries. so, i thought i'll post a picture of my dollhouse album that didnt make the cut... i still love it very much. i am so mindful that we get so absorbed in stuff sometimes that we forget to stay PRESENT and PLEASANT. but now i am back. thank goodness. i am even contemplating scrapbooking.

the HOF winners have set up a private group to chat and get to know eachother and share our entries. and let me tell you... this year's going to blow your SOCKS off... i am totally in awe. there is sooo much humor and fun and color and unconventional scrapbooking. it's totally inspiring. that's it for now...
Jer 17:7 "But blessed is the man who trusts me, GOD, the woman who sticks with GOD.
They're like trees replanted in Eden, putting down roots near the rivers-- Never a worry through the hottest of summers, never dropping a leaf, Serene and calm through droughts, bearing fresh fruit every season.


ps, Maryna, i posted you something yesterday and if i were you, i would'nt sleep for pure excitement. hie-hie

love and a kiss

wf


7 comments :

Lisa G said...

This is so beautiful Wilna. I love it. Did you hand draw everything around the picture on the front?
Thank you so much for your help this morning. It really helped me :) Talk to you soon my friend.

sue said...

wow ur art is so beutiful, ive decieded to start scrapping,as i was on the 2peas web site ALL DAY//////// i almost lost my head with all the eye candy, i couldn't tear myself away. so tomorrow its off to shop 2 buy my first album and stuff 4 my 1st page, no maybe 4........about 5 pages. i know im not gonna sleep tonight.

Mary Mac said...

Wilna - it's gorgeous - can we see more of it somewhere?

WF said...

Oh hi Mary, its not up anywhere... i am coming to Calgary with the stampede in July... maybe we can have coffee...

Heather said...

I hear you! I cooked last night and cleaned today and it felt good! Especially not to have a computer attached to my hands...lol!! So very exciting and what a great group of girls we have this year!

elizabeth said...

oooh... that's very cool, Wilna. I'd love to see it in person!!

Family Tales said...

THey're gonna kick themselves when they see HOF listing.. I sleep while counting the hours. I'm awake enough times during the night to keep track, trust me.
ekke