Monday, September 18, 2006

Good monday!!

.

*UPDATE*
i didn't get a call for KI... and i have to say i feel GREAT now that the tension is over!!! the winners were anounced HERE. I am sincerely HAPPY for you girls!!! and then other news is... there is a sneak peek for the HALL OF FAME book here. check it out!! Jana is also there!

:)


i made this banner from another birthday card... thanks to Laura. Thank you Laura!! i *heart* this card. Cerulean and prussian blue is my favorite color. and i love gothic designs. Visit Laura's BLOG and GALLERY. then a reminder that i have a RAK for yesterday's blog entry. if you love Greys Anatomy, write me a comment!! i will do the RAK on Friday.
i am house cleaning today!!
heart and soul
wilna
xxx

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Oh another Greys anatomy fan!!! I LOVE this show....I mean LOVE it! The only show that ends every week with me declaring my love for it, yet again. Hubby is probably tired of the comments but I just don't care. It's awesome.

Anonymous said...

I love it too!! Greys Rocks!! don't know if it is actually on TV here, but I got the series on DVD and watched the first series in 2 days!! all 14 episodes! Loved it!! You gotta know Shawn was away for the weekend! So, any news Yet???
Love Ya, me

Anonymous said...

Wilna - wow! the blog banner looks great! I can't wait to see the HOF book , I was checking this weekend for it at Barnes and Noble and Michaels. I have to admit I've never watched Greys Anatomy. I've heard so many good things about it, maybe I'll try to rent the past seasons and catch up. I really can't stay up late enough for 10:00 shows but now that its on at 9:00 this year maybe i'll have a chance.

Anonymous said...

The first thing I thought when I visited today was, "Ooo! What an awesome banner!" The story behind it makes it even better!

Anonymous said...

Hi daar!! to bad for KI... one day they will regret it. I sat up until 12 waiting for you to call, then guess it aint happening. I still think your a star!!
Love ekke

alisa logue said...

After reading your review I am going to become a Grey's fan. How's that? Do I qualify? Love your blog. In awe of your work. -Alisa