Tuesday, October 24, 2006

From the start...



i was a Making Memories fan. I got my beyond metal books early 2004 and this picture here was taken in my first scrapbook room. that was *THE* spot for the books for almost 2 years. in a book stand on my table. REALLY. ask Maryna.

the gorgeous girl is KARINA... one of my best friends, on her wedding day. love that picture of her.

a thought for the day...Gal 2: 20 The life you see me living is not "mine," but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that..

still lovin' you
Wilna
x

3 comments :

Sophia said...

I knew you would get thru..

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. You so deserve it. We all knew that you would make it through. Looking forward to your creation for the final challenge. Wishing you all the best.

Ana

Maryna said...

I do love that photo of Karina!! she looks like a princess!! that was truelly her princess day.. Have i mentioned that i am so proud of you?? sure i have, but here i go again.. I'm so very proud of you. WISH I WAS THERE!!