Thursday, October 12, 2006

why i love thrusdays...

because only the fun part of the week now remains. thursday nights is the first night of the week that jaku and i have a whole night together. so every thursday i have a mini-vacation experience. I AM STILL LOOKING FOR STACI! (you won the RAK!!) this page here was also one of my HOF entries that didn't made the book. way back Shawn colored my hair dark. the thing is i have too much grey hairs to go dark. light is better for me. the page is actually a prayer. i love the book fascinating womanhood and i believe reading it again and again and again is one of the reasons for my happy-happy marriage of 15 years. *** I GOT MY HOF BOOK YESTERDAY!! yay!! and i realized all the pages in there is a year old. and i have done at least 150 pages since i entered HOF a year ago.
I have a few cool links that i want to share: My Friend Maryna started blogging again!! go and have coffee with her. she is one of the most sincere people i know. she is my fiercest friend. Another very sweet lady, Allyson Bright Meyer featured me as the artist of the month on her website thank you so much ALLYSON!! this is a first for me.
i am still waiting for my goody box from Making Memories. until then i am working on "the" page but will probably redo it with their products. this is one tip i can dish out to HOF wannabees... never be afraid to redo a page until it's just right. of my 10 pages I entered, 4 was pages i did again until i was satisfied. but i kept the first attempts... one of my girls will someday want them! oh and please continue to inspire me with your 5 little things!!

thought of the day: Phil 1:9-11 So this is my prayer: that your love will flourish and that you will not only love much but well. Learn to love appropriately. You need to use your head and test your feelings so that your love is sincere and intelligent, not sentimental gush. Live a lover's life, circumspect and exemplary, a life Jesus will be proud of: bountiful in fruits from the soul, making Jesus Christ attractive to all, getting everyone involved in the glory and praise of God.

heart and soul
wilna

3 comments :

Sophia said...

I have been meaning to ask you, if its your own handwriting that are on your pages, as it is so cool, and where do you get such inspiration with your writing...???

Anonymous said...

great post today!! Thanks for the food for thought. :)

Roxy Roller said...

Love your page, Wilna!!!

I keep waffling back and forth about entering HOF. I haven't started anything yet.

As for the five little things...hmmm...what about doing more of a history thing and picking five little things that have changed the course of history or science or something like that and that make a difference to YOU or in your every day life. With the premise that little things make a big difference. Just an idea.