Monday, March 12, 2007

Hi girls...

I will pay big bucks for anyone daring to come and tidy this little srcaphole for me!! LOL!! I have been working non stop this whole weekend. And the room looks the part!
A huge frustration for me is the fact that my NIKON is still at the doctor. I am telling you, it is NOT fun. Nada. I will appreciate it so much more once it's back with me.

I am so happy with the projects I did for the scrapbook convention. It's easy and simple... but doesn't look easy and simple. I love it when that happens!

How's your week stretching out before you? Here is something to remember no matter what's up (or down!) Phil 4:13 (amplified) I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency].

It's MM IDOL voting time today! YAY!

Love and a kiss
Wilna
x

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

hello its me - I need a little fairy too! Been busy with the weekend kit packing and planning! Sorry I have been so scarce I have popped in for the word that is left just for me! Lovies Claire

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I've just spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to decide who to vote for and I still have no idea. That looks like it must have been a hard assignment.

Anyways...hope you're having a great day...I'll have to go vote later LOL...

Anonymous said...

Ok I finally voted...I opted to go with something that I would actually consider doing with my kids...I kinda thought 'hey that's a good idea...I could do that'...

... said...

Good morning love, I will happily volunteer to come help you reorganize. I love doing that kind of stuff :)

longnecklady said...

I'm glad you are back. Missed you on Sunday.

xoxo,
Sue

PS-b/c of your encouragement I am entering another contest. I wouldn't have if it weren't for you.

Theresa Tyree said...

Hello sweet,
I voted!
I have a Nikon too. I love it!

Kimberly White said...

Sure need that strength lately ... 8 weeks pregnant and running after a toddler! So thankful to God for blessing us with this new little person! Doing a lot of sleeping and very little else these days (when ds has his nap - usually my moment to blog, clean the house and scrap). Everything has a season I guess, and my season is to grow! Have a wonderful day Wilna! Glad the creative juices are flowing at your house! God bless you Ephesians 3:20 style! Kim

Anonymous said...

hey Wilna!

Only surfacing today after a week of sick kiddies. I've never seen a viral fever like the one my nine-year old had. Thanks to GOD she's over it. Our next thing is to get our little guy healthy so his tonsils can come out. Oh Boy, we trust & pray all the time for our little ones.

Good going on your prep for the convention! Apart from your talent, I'm impressed how productive you are. Inspired!

Unknown said...

Wilna, I'd come help you clean..but you live kinda far..lol
You're work is soo beautiful!
Thanks for the verse, I've been memorizing Philppians 3:10 from the amplified..makes a big difference..
have a blessed day!
Hugs
Dawn

Andrea Wiebe said...

Hi Wilna...thanks for the awesome scripture! Have a blessed day :)