Wednesday, March 28, 2007

it's not snowing...

but rather the snow is POURING down! If you open this picture bigger you would see the snowflakes. They are huge! And this is wonderful!
You know, allow me just a sentence to say how MUCH i appreciate all you scrapbook friends. Thanks Patty and Jan for emailing me and showing me your beautiful projects. Had I know that my little post on journaling would have touched so many hearts, I would have done it long ago!
I have this intense desire to work on my blog structure (there's somethings I want to change and add) but for now I am slapping my hand. I. want. to. scrapbook. Urgently. I have been coming up with what I want to do and thoughts like "extreme" scrapbooking and "experimental" scrapbooking have crossed my mind. Hee-hee. But otherwise I am HAPPY to listen to Theuns Jordaan (love me some afrikaans!)

Please head over to the MM IDOL blog for Wednesdays with Wilna. There is a sneak peep of one of my show and tell projects. (insert BIG smile!) And Look at Natasha's gorgeous tag that she emailed me! thanks Natasha! Looks like I will still be celebrating my 4th scrapbook year for a while! Tag gallery HERE.

God has been bringing to my remembrance the scripture that caused me to make the commitment to Him almost 18 years ago. I made that commitment to Him that day and I am still making it everyday. This my prayer for you too... Matt 16: 24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, If anyone desires to be My disciple, let him deny himself [disregard, lose sight of, and forget himself and his own interests] and take up his cross and follow Me [cleave steadfastly to Me, conform wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying, also].

have a blessed day!
Wilna
x



3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Love that picture!

Anonymous said...

Wilna,
I had to once again quote you on the topic of "journaling" on my blog. I have gotten comments from friends, thanking me for the encouragement......so I must pass along that thanks to you.
Melissa

... said...

Hi, Just wanted to let you know that I am still here, I have no access to my email. My blog has updates. Hope to hear from you soon friend.