Wednesday, August 8, 2007

God loves you...

Yes. He does. He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully. He thinks about you constantly. You are tattooed on His hand. He will not fail you, nor leave you without support nor relax His hold on you. He will not He will not He will not in any degree leave you helpless. He longs for you to run and call to Him and be safe. He longs for you to make Him your God. He wants to give you peace. and Joy. and Favor with Himself and with others. He wants to bless you. He wants to heal you. He wants to be your protector. Your champion. He will even give you a willing heart. He will direct your steps.

I can go on and on. I just KNOW that someone needed to hear this today. Now. I even know that someone was WAITING to hear this. As for me... I can not be silent. Psalm 30: 11 I can't keep quiet about you. God, my God, I can't thank you enough.

I love you
Wilna
x

16 comments :

Jacqui Bourne said...

Hi Wilna

THANKS!!!! This is just what I needed this morning.
Love
Jacqui

Anonymous said...

"shout it out so the world can see...." from Hillsong

thanx wilna

Roslyn said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful to you for reminding me constantly that God is on my side and wants only good for me! People need to hear this message!

renee said...

so happy to see that someone took the time to notice and thank our God and write about it on their blog for the world to hear! i'm guilty of not being one of those people but thankful that you sent the message! i needed to hear that!!!

Rachelle said...

thanks wilna :)

SSgtBullsGirl said...

a message so needed, going through some HUGE struggles (financially) and putting a very large strain on the whole family.
thank-you
le anne irene bull

Juel said...

You were right Wilna, someone did need to hear that today!

Kelly said...

Yes He does love us .... but how much? I don't think we will ever be able to comprehend.
Praise God He does love us, for we are unworthy and unloveable. Redeemed by grace.

bethy said...

today? i need to hear this everyday.
:) thanks.
b

Anonymous said...

you continue to inspire me great lady...

Lauren in SA

Desia said...

Wilna, wat 'n pragtige plek hierdie. Ek weet nie hoe het ek op jou blog gekom nie, maar ek is stadig besig om deur alles te lees. Wat 'n seen om soveel talent te he.
Ek val sommer met die deur in die huis, as jy kan, bid asb vir my SA vriendin en haar kinders, ekspats in Vernon, BC wie se man gisteraand verongeluk het.
Dankie en God bless.

lucysinspired said...

:) I love you. ;)

Anonymous said...

thank you Wilna!! Thank you so much for posting this!

Natasha said...

I struggle in my faith because I have lost two babies after 13 weeks and 19 weeks. find it so hard but I want to hang on.

Julie Cortens said...

ummm...that was me. I needed to hear it! Thanks Wilna! Redeemed by the blood of Christ. Wilna - read this... Remembering the cross Vividly

http://lifeoutloud.us/?p=79
Blessings,
Julie