Monday, October 1, 2007

where am I?

somewhere between heaven and earth. Between laundry and life. Between coming and going. I am surfacing for a little air now and then. I am enjoying a novel. A lot of changes happening. I am still ajusting to working at the school in the afternoons. It's more difficult than I thought. And scrapbooking? What's that again? snort.

Got some awesome goodies from Cosmo Cricket today!!! I am so in love with those product that I am going to be making something this week with it. Donna totally inspired me ----> look at her album that says beautiful. Love that!

Also working on a website for my husband. It's been a dream of his for a while now. But we will start small and do a blog. This kind of thing is right up my alley... so I can't wait to start with that. I even registered a domain for him. Go doctor go.

Ok, will talk some more sometime. I love you guys and thanks for all the encouraging emails. I seriously big puffy heart you all. 2 Cor 6: 11-13Dear, dear friends, I can't tell you how much I long for you to enter this wide-open, spacious life. We didn't fence you in. The smallness you feel comes from within you. Your lives aren't small, but you're living them in a small way. I'm speaking as plainly as I can and with great affection. Open up your lives. Live openly and expansively!

Love and a kiss
Wilna
x

5 comments :

me..... said...

Not often that I get to comment first. Have an awesome day!! Lt us know what the dr's blogspot is so we can go have a look...love ya tons :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Wilna
It seems as though you & I are in the same spot in life right now: not sure if I'm coming or going, have LOTS to do. Fritz & I have a marriage ministry, and we're organising a marriage enrichment dinner for Friday evening. Also have some more marriage ministry training that we need to complete before next Wednesday. Wish I had time to scrap, my hands are itching!
Love you & your darling doctor!
- ingrid

CathQuillScrap said...

Hi Wilna,
It is tough when you can't get to scrap... hope you get there soon and get to use that lovely Cosmo Cricket stuff... I'm dying to see what you come up with!
Cheers
C
PS - check out my blog for a photo of you from the convention!http://whatsupwithcathy.blogspot.com/

Kimberly White said...

Thanks for the word today! Hoping your day went well and you find time in your busy schedule for the fun and creative things in life too! Kim

Maryna said...

hallo my dear friend! life is insane here, but i'm having such a ball!! hope to get to talk to you real soon!! i dearly love you