Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Little Card workshop.

Just to say thank you to each and every one who has pledged a card. What blesses my heart is the fact that I got a lot of emails saying "i'm not much of a card maker but I will do it!" So I thought to make a few cards (and show who inspired me) so that you can see how easy it can be to make a card without a lot of fancy stuff. I am also doing this because there are a lot of people endeavoring this CARD FOR LOIS that's NOT Scrapbookers! So, for those of you who feel they are NOT artistic, I give you permission to shamelessly copy any of my cards or maybe there is one in the gallery that you love... just COPY it (ok, just use different paper!) ( we call it "scraplift!")

Here are 5 of my cards... I have posted them online and now I am going to MAIL them out TODAY!

Look HERE and HERE for my inspiration! Keisha and Jen is AMAZING!










Thanks again for pledging, making, posting and mailing those cards! They are sooo pretty. She is going to totally NOT BELIEVE IT!
A thought for today: John 17: 13 I say these things while I am still in the world, so that My joy may be made full and complete and perfect in them [that they may experience My delight fulfilled in them, that My enjoyment may be perfected in their own souls, that they may have My gladness within them, filling their hearts].

Love and a kiss
Wilna
x

13 comments :

Jan Connair said...

Great idea to post some sample cards--and they are so cute, too!

Angi said...

Oh, I love that heart card!! I think I will make another this evening when I get some time :)

Thanks for the inspiration!

ricanlaw said...

I want to participate and was wondering if we can still post cards after the deadline? Unfortunately much of my creative time is on the weekends. I really want to do this. Thank you.

Linda said...

fantastic idea Wilna. you absolutely rock. I will get mine in this weekend for you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Wilna,

I want to send cards to Lois too. I will email you soon to get the address. I ask for one weeks time, coz both my kids have their theatre presentations this week and we are super busy. I will definitely mail Lois a card by 20th March though. It's such a great idea and I am happy to contribute a small part towards it. Priya

Jingle said...

I just got my card made last night! I hope to mail it on Monday or Tuesday!

Theresa Tyree said...

Hello love,

I forgot to tell you how much I LOVE your photo on your blog banner. It's absolutely adorable!!

IamDerby said...

What lovely cards. I put the stamps on mine tonite and popped it in the mail. You are a very caring friend.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your cards! They are just darling and your site is super neat too!
:-)

Edleen said...

hi Wilna :)

*hugs* to your friend and to you :) would you still be accepting cards? although mine would take a little longer to get to you...

Love your cards!!!

christina said...

Hi there! I have loaded my card and will keep Lois in my prayers.
((((Hugs)))) to you for creating such sweet thoughts. I love your blog.

Anonymous said...

Wilan, I should have my card done soon and my dd will make one too -

I PMd you at SIS this morning - about a basket that SassySasha is willing to give for the cards to be carried and kept in - would you like one and or do you have something else in mind?

Thanks, Diana
dwillisasi@aol.com
blessedintexas - SIStv

Anonymous said...

your cards are amazing wilna-love them tons!!