Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday and a few things...

Hi sweets! (because I love sweets!)
Today I scraped a bit and made a little card for a friend who needs a bit of encouragement and love...Sarah. I am so in love with the new Scrap In Style Collection called the sophisticate. YUM!!! You can buy it in the be-au-ti-ful new Scrap in Style tv boutique. WHOOHOO for Jeannette and the awesome place she created over there. I HEART my sis.

You can see all the pages of this little mini album card HERE.

I am running now, at least I will score some brownie points because I wrote something!

: )

Love and a kiss
Wilna
x

3 comments :

Christina Carnoy said...

very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi friend. Lv ya :-)

Maryna said...

hey skattie!!
about them brownie points..
you score brownie points just by breathing...
love ya