Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers day!


These pictures are hot of the press... in fact I can still hear them yelling and screaming outside. I am so thankful for my husband and both our dads today. Godly men are one of the rare commodities on earth today. I can honestly say I have the best husband on earth. I honor, esteem, appreciate, prize, and, in the human sense, I adore him, that is, I admire, praise, be devoted to, deeply love, and enjoy my husband each and every day.

I also just had to buy Ali's digital brushes (see the "happy fathers day" in my picture) at designersdigitals.

Have a wonderful day. I am watching the US open. Fascinating stuff.
Wilna
x

7 comments :

Breeb37 said...

It looks like your family had marvelous fun...your pictures are so good I could almost hear them yelling and giggling.
I love checking out your blog pages...always encouraging and make me smile!
We had our "Relay for Life" walk for cancer last night. God gave us pretty good weather (didn't rain on us...did it in the hours before). Thanks for your support and your love for Lois. Thanks to Josiah too.

Anonymous said...

Godly men, are truly wonderful. I too am blessed. It's youth day (public holiday) here, so we are at home ... my best place.
I am so out of touch with the tennis, especially all those brilliant girls!

As for Ali, she's super, and so productive. Her writing looks so happy alongside your pics. Gonna head over there for a peek at the brush package.
xxXX

Anonymous said...

ooops!
make that GOLF!!!!

and P.S. If Santa passes your way, please remind him I'm looking at PSE so as to use those brushes.
xxXX

DeniseLynn said...

Hi Wilna! We were watching the open too .. well my hubby was while I kept the littles ones busy so he could see and hear it all (at least for a little while). Your photos are sweet - look like everyone had fun! Blessings to you all!

Anonymous said...

Sure looks like everyone is having a lot of fun. Have a great day. Priya

Anonymous said...

We were so blessed to celebrate my dad's 75th birthday with him on fathers' day! While you were playing outside in the sun, we were sitting inside with our winter-woolies!!
Love - ingrid

Just call me "B" said...

US Open! Very fun!

Love the new blog look!