how absolutely breath takingly beautiful the heart classroom is going to be... sigh... I am so, so happy! Kayla Aimee is my angel setting everything up for me. We talked on the phone for almost 45 minutes this morning and while we were talking geek stuff, I asked her to pick a number for me and she picked number 27!!
jacqui said...great giveaway!!! please pick me!!!! 11:03 PM
Jacqui, please email me and I will send your class access to you when the class room opens on January 30.
Within the next day or 2 I will post a link here so that you all can have a peek at the classroom... it's amazing. I want to share a few more surprises with you...without giving anything away...he-he.
* It's official that there is 9 projects. I cannot choose a favorite. Okay, maybe I have 2. No, I have 3 (let's make that 4) favorites. See what I mean?
* One of the projects are going to be part of a little contest and I am going to ask some of my scrapbook friends to help me pick a winner. The winner will win a Making Memories love letters mini-album kit. Just perfect. It's really just a fun way to get everyone involved. For those of you who doesn't like contests, we will just make the projects anyway and cheer those who love them on! ( Personally I LOVE contests : )
* There will be a draw for a little give away everyday.
* I will post a video with most of the projects just to clarify techniques and explain things a little better!
* see another clue in the picture!
A thought for today: Eph 3:16 May He grant you out of the rich treasury of His glory to be strengthened and reinforced with mighty power in the inner man by the [Holy] Spirit [Himself indwelling your innermost being and personality].
Love and a kiss