Thursday, February 19, 2009

Love thursdays.

I made this page for Maryna. I just found myself missing her more than usual and the template by Katie Pertiet was just perfect for the page.

I am really loving digital more and more as it's not so overwhelming as paper and it makes life easier for me as we live in a town with no scrapbook store (of note)

On other news, I am enjoying my week off and this weekend we are going away for a few nights. We are all really looking forward just to get away.... me to eat some Indian food and Jana to go swimming. (he-he)

I am so thankful today for God's grace in my life. I am so happy to know that He is God! Love what Phil 3:8 in the Message says: Yes, all the things I once thought were so important are gone from my life. Compared to the high privilege of knowing Christ Jesus as my Master, firsthand, everything I once thought I had going for me is insignificant...

Have a wonderful weekend!
Lots of love
Wilna

7 comments :

Linda said...

I love the LO but I can't believe you are going digi.... I just love hands on, I feel like there is more emotion in the LO's (I know I am silly) It is nice to see you back.....
xxxxxxxxx
Linda

Anonymous said...

Oh Wilna!!! Enjoy your little break away.... One always feels energized after spemding time with the ones you love and that are close to you!!! I realy loved your online-class and would do it again by the drop of a hat!!! Thanx for all your love
Charmaine T

Desia said...

Hi Wilna
I too, enjoyed your online class - my first ever! Thanks.
Ek vind Fill. 3:8 baie "challenging."
Geniet die naweek.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Baie mooi layout! Dankie vir die inspirasie.

bethchien said...

What a beautiful blog, banner and layout! ;D
B

Nancy G. said...

I love all your work and your sharing of God's love. Do you know if there is a way to purchase your sistv heart course after it is over? I was promised to have it if I lost a certain amount of weight and I failed. When I get there, is there a way to go back and check it out?

Kimberly White said...

What a beautiful layout! Digi is fun! Thanks for the word =)
Kim