Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Organizing...


Right now I am uploading all my scrapbook pages that I have in iPhoto to Flickr. It's kind of cool to see all the pages sorted by date together. One sees the trends and progress. And all the pages through the years add up to a staggering amount! Staggering, but priceless.

You can see my progress HERE.

It's totally easy do do all this with iPhoto. You can upload to Flickr out of iPhoto with only a click of the button. I gave each page a year keyword (2004, 2005 etc) and then created smart albums according to the keywords. Now it was easy to select all those images and click the flickr button. If you want to know more, leave a comment!

Col 2: 8-10 says: Everything of God gets expressed in him, so you can see and hear him clearly. You don't need a telescope, a microscope, or a horoscope to realize the fullness of Christ, and the emptiness of the universe without him. When you come to him, that fullness comes together for you, too. His power extends over everything.

Talk soon...
Photobucket

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

that was totally fun to see all your layouts like that!!! I saved a few for inspiration!!!

caro said...

hey Hey! that's an amazing archive.

In amswer to your chocolate question: my pick is Nestle Albany or Cadbury Dark Orange. Lindt, but only if I am in Switzerland .... yum!