Thursday, September 24, 2009

I am here. really.

I have been: visiting with my mom and dad, eating, cooking, homeschooling, designing, designing, designing, helping with stuff, looking at old scrapbooks (that mom brought from SA), ordering pictures, making little gift boxes, mailing them, filling out forms and mailing that too, planning trips (New York in October), planning other trips (Banff, Jasper, Vancouver), making a lot of hotel bookings, emailing people, working on projects, ordering paper online, chatting with babes online (mostly my friend Kayla Aimee), reading the Word (mostly Ephesians) walking the dog, watching Survivor Samoa, and NCIS season 7, feeding the dog, reading the pioneerwomans blog, and I did take a shower or two too.
so
you can see I have been around, not blogging so much, but I was busy people. So, today we have another one of those amazing days. It's sunny, warm and just so beautiful. It's really hard on days like this to imagine it getting -40 degrees sometimes.

Look for a little video later today where I explain about Photoshop actions. I am going to film it right now, after I hit publish post.

I am reading and pondering Ephesians and I want to share this verse from chapter 3: 16 I desire for you to realise what the Father has given you from His own limitless resources, so that you may be dynamically reinforced in your inner being by the Spirit of God. 3:17 This will impact your faith with capacity to fully grasp the reality of the indwelling Christ. You are rooted and founded in Love. Love is your invisible inner source just like the root system of a tree and the foundation of a building. (The dimension of your inner person exceeds any other measure that could possibly define you.)

Remember, doesn't matter who you are or what you have done, IN Christ, you are right with God. YOU are included!
Love
Photobucket

1 comment :

almadr said...

oh, I love this Bible verse - thanks Wilna! Could you tell me which Bible translation it is taken from? Thanks.
xoxo
Anna
p.s Here in Poland we also have a beautiful sunny and very warm autumn day (about 20 degrees of Celsius)