Wednesday, September 9, 2009

MY girls: bear necessities.



Dear Mom
me and Kirstin do not have eney jazz Shose Shose Kirstin
all of the shoes are to big or to small
for me there to big or to small Please buy
us some tommorw before it's to
late and we hafto dance in our beerfeet
XOXOXOXOXOXO
Please!

Dear Jana
Tomorrow you will be writing out the following words 10 times:
shoes, any, tomorrow, their, have to, bear feet.
Your teacher
Mom.

Kirstin made this page for me. And she wrote me an email (from the schoolroom to my scrapbook room):
I love you so much,mommy
LOVE YOUR GIRL KIRSTIN.

What is faith? Faith to me is to believe like a child what my mind/life/experience tells me is just not possible. Faith is a resolve to cling to what God says in His word when my emotions SHOUT THE CONTRARY. Faith is ART: Adherence, Reliance, Trust. (now you know why the heART). For instance, to just believe implicitly that you are RIGHT with God (Gal 2:20) and that He is near to you all the time, goes against every grain of the flesh. When you CHOOSE to believe this again and again and again (in the face of other opinions (James 1:2), then this happens: Eph 3: 17 ...Christ through your faith [actually] dwell (settle down, abide, make His permanent home) in your hearts! Then you WILL be rooted deep in love and founded securely on love.
Have faith!
Love and a kiss
Photobucket

6 comments :

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! This made me SMILE! :) Cute girls you have!!!

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Love the page Kristen made and the email, but the note from Jana made me laugh! What great girls you have.

Stefanie said...

Love this...just thought I should mention it is "bare" feet though.
** smile.

Anonymous said...

haha mom has to write out bare 10 times, lol

Unknown said...

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!! HA-HA

Anonymous said...

Kosbaar!! Wat sou ons lewe sonder ons kinders gewees het!!!
Liefde - ingrid