Thursday, September 3, 2009

just. so. sexy.

This year we will be married 18 years and yet... he still makes my knees wobble. He still is beautiful to me. I am glad to see him everyday. I miss him when he is not here. He makes me feel like a million dollars. He is the most wonderful man in the world. And wise! And yes... just so sexy! Doc, are you reading this? I am not saying it just because I bought a little um a lot of scrapbook stuff online today. Okay? I really really mean it.

A bit of good news today: In Christ, God is good and gracious to us. So, when you come to God, He will be either good to you or good to you. You pick. Heb 10: 19-21 So, friends, we can now—without hesitation—walk right up to God, into "the Holy Place." Jesus has cleared the way by the blood of his sacrifice, acting as our priest before God. The "curtain" into God's presence is his body.
love and a kiss
Photobucket

5 comments :

Jan C. said...

I feel exactly the same way about my husband. 25 years and I think he is very sexy and wonderful and special. How did we get so lucky?!!!

Ella Swan said...

LOVE your layout! LOVE what you wrote! LOVE that you are rocking digi like such a pro that no-one would ever know! When I visit you I always ask myself WHY I don't just log on every day {time!!!} because you know how much your work inspires me ;-D And I too LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my husband like we have just met - 19 years later {25 years together} Christian marriages are the best affairs EVER!!!

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Great layout. My sweet hubby and I will be married 30 years in November. Quite honestly, my heart still skips a beat when I see him when we have been apart and there is nothing better than the time of day when we are both together. A Christ-centered marriage only gets better with age.

caro said...

Totally dig this page! We are married for six years, this month. it's so fantastically easy that it feels like forever. So much to look forward to and back on. True Love really is worth waiting for !!!

Anonymous said...

cute.....and congrats! thats a good number of years and you sure do appreciate them as the years go on mine is 21 and I too realise the treasure I have

xxxBoo