Thursday, December 17, 2009

2peas creative...

Today I want to share with you some of the projects I did for 2 peas this month. Every week, new digital kits are released and we create projects with it. This week we have the amazing Jen Martakis bring out a wonderful year in review kit. I used her alphas and papers. I absolutely adore the subtle colors and delicate elements! You will use this kit over and over again! Be sure to check out my digital challenge this week! I used my papers to make this page about some of my favorite pages I made in 2009. It's a wonderful way to keep a memory of all you did creatively!

These cards were done with a Christmas card template from Jen Allyson. This is an incredible versatile card template. I loved the fact that you can add one or a couple of photos. You can also custom your text and get the cards printed!








This is a quick page from the beautiful kit of 9 pages that Brandy Buffington designed. Of course you can change it a bit to make it more you, but it's a great way to make lots of pages that dazzles! You can click the images to see them bigger + all the credits.










LOVE, love, love this movie. Seriously! (NOT the book... only the movie thank you.) And I love Erica Hernandez Letter Template #27 just as much! It's so versatile and fantastic to use. Templates are like the patterns of scrapbooking!










Happy creating today! Leave me a comment and you can win a $20 gift voucher from 2peas today. I am sure you can find something in the shop that you love! ; )
smiles!
Photobucket

26 comments :

Anonymous said...

Love this, Wilna! You are an inspiration! Mx

Diva Loca said...

i love love love your style...so pretty!

Samantha said...

You really are amazing with the computer. I have just got to learn some digital skills! Merry Christmas!

young said...

Love the pages - thanks for the giveaway!

almadr said...

I saw 'Julie and Julia' two days ago and I also love it - it's great and I love Meryl Streep acting there and her beautiful kitchen ;-)
great layouts Wilna!
xoxo
anna
p.s we now have lots of snow here finally so it' s really wintery and christmasy - luckily not so low temperatures as you have(only minus 10 celsius ;-)

godlyrose said...

Such beautiful pages!

Anonymous said...

Love your layouts and projects. Your work is so inspiring. Thanks for the chance at a great giveaway!
~Julia M. in MI

Jan C. said...

I simply cannot spend any more on digi supplies this month, but you and Barb Hogan have made Brandy's templates look so fantastic that I am tempted!

karin said...

You make me want to give digital scrapbooking a try...

Jennifer Evans said...

I love digital scrapbooking! I can do it in my pjs in bed without a mess!

concretegirl2 said...

Such cute pages - I love your year in review with your pages!

Unknown said...

wow, you have been doing lots of digi creating!! Love it! :)

Tina S said...

After seeing these lovely pages and realizing that they are digital, it just makes me want to learn more about digital scrapbooking. I had no idea that these gorgeous things could be done digitally!

Denise Turner said...

I love the layouts and I love 2 peas.

Jacqui Bourne said...

Wow, Wilna! These are beautiful! I really have to get going with learning how to create digital pages.... It's one of my goals for 2010! Thanks for all your inspiration!

Lynette C said...

Love your work. So beautiful.

Roxanne said...

Is it possible you're having too much fun?! ha!! I am LOVING all the creative goodies you are inspiring us with. I hadn't thought of doing a page with my favourite layouts. That is a fabulous twist on the year in review. Thank you!!
I am so excited for the Christmas holiday because I'll finally have some time to make your starbucks album. yay!!!
Merry Christmas!

coRinne not connie said...

Thanks for sharing those templates - you are such an enabler! :)
i haven't done a whole lot of digi stuff, but it may soon become another addiction!
Have a super holiday season, now that the weather is starting to cooperate in Sk!

caro said...

Hi Wilna! This was so informative - just to choose one paper, from a kit and "go with it". It helped me think more clearly about the digital process. Love those flowers in Jen M's kit ...

Meggan said...

Great layouts Wilna! :) Love your style of work. You continue to inspire me!

Sasha "sweet thang" Holloway said...

girl I love this .. and need to go back doing digi .. not just with my blog I love this

ruth said...

I love the calendar style page you did!

alisa logue said...

Okay, so, you asked... least fave thing about Christmas. I major stress about gift giving. I just see alot of material stuff that my family really does not need and I see it as just such a waste. I much prefer gifts of time and experiences.... outings together, attending events. The things memories are made of. Merry Christmas Wilna! -Alisa

Mel Nunn said...

I love your work both digi and traditional. I especially love your way with watercolour!

Have a great Christmas!

Lyndall said...

Thanks for the gift tags - just printed them on canvas type cardstock. They look great. You have made my tag making so easy. Normally something I make myself, yet they always end up in the bin! About to wrap the pressies now - made a little sweeter by setting myself up infront of a familiar movie (eg Its a Wonderful Life)so I can glance at my favourite bits every now and then.

bethchien said...

I just watched Julie and Julia over the weekend. I liked it too! I thought it was adorable!