Tuesday, December 8, 2009

baby it's cold outside!

to see more details or the image bigger, click it.
It's a whopping -30˚ Celsius (or -22 f) outside. But inside we are warm and comfy! The thing about saskatchewan winters is that the sun will be shining outside as if it's +30˚. Anyway, this past weekend I made this page for the MyMindsEye challenge. And every now and then you make a page that you just love more than any other page in the whole world. Well, this page is that page for me right now. I totally adore it. Maybe it's the first picture I took of Kirstin with her new glasses, maybe it's the colors, maybe it's the wonderful sketch I worked from. I love the softness and the delicacy. Go to the MME blog and go and participate in the challenge. You can win some beautiful product and your page will be placed in their gallery! go on!

Remember today, that you are in favor and innocent with God. That's the basis of any friendship. And God reconciled you to Him in Jesus. You do not have to qualify on your own. God knew no man would ever qualify on their own. No matter how good you think you are... or how bad you think you are. You can only qualify by believing in the work that Jesus did on the cross. It is done, done, done. John 6: 29 says Jesus replied, This is the work (service) that God asks of you: that you believe in the One Whom He has sent [that you cleave to, trust, rely on, and have faith in His Messenger]. This is truly and utterly good news and yes, it takes faith to believe it!

Till tomorrow...
Photobucket

8 comments :

Mary said...

Good Day Wilna, I totally love your page. Very lovely girl. :)
Thanks for sharing the word with us today also.
It truly is Faith. I need to hear encouragement and that is what we were called to do, encourage one another to keep on running.
May God rain down his Blessings on you and your family.

caro said...

Your daughter & your page are both beautiful. PS Tell Kirstin, Katy also wears glasses ...

Unknown said...

Such a PRETTY layout! :)

Ella Swan said...

Very pretty & she looks so different with her new glasses! I just won a whole stack of MME papers & received them yesterday...Oooh la la! in 2 colourways - super excited!

Theresa L said...

I love looking at your pages - they are truly happy! I also love your photos, your girls, and your words, thanks for sharing.
It was -34C here today!

Julie Cortens said...

Love this page - inspired me so, and in 30 min had a page done. Love it when that happens,
Thanks!

shani webber said...

Aaargh, its 40 C ABOVE here - too hot!! Enjoy the snow, wish I had snow for Christmas too.
xx Shani

Karen of the KAGS said...

That's EXACTLY what I say about SK winters too - it maybe (today) -44 outside - but there'll be a big blue sky and sunshine - in England it's grey skies and rain pretty much all winter long - so I know where I'd rather be!