Friday, December 11, 2009

Fabulous friends...

To see more details, the credits or the image bigger, click it.

Hello! Today is a cold day... I am ready to snuggle under my duvet with a book! But first I want to share with you some pages i made for 2peas as part of their creative team. All the papers are by Carina Gardiner and I totally love this black and white collection. It can make photos pop! We had a South African formal here in Prince Albert in November, and these 2 pages are about that evening. Tonight the four of us who organized it are going out to have dinner! (with the husbands of course)... so we are looking forward to a great date night! The second page is my handsome man... sigh.

To see more details, the credits or the image bigger, click it.

Psalm 23 God, my shepherd! I don't need a thing.
You have bedded me down in lush meadows,
you find me quiet pools to drink from.
True to your word,
you let me catch my breath
and send me in the right direction.

Have a wonderful day!
Photobucket

2 comments :

godlyrose said...

Your pages are beautiful! Do you scrapbook traditionally or do you also go digital sometimes. I can never tell. Your pages are seamless!

Amber said...

Great job, both layouts are beautiful!