Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My girls...

Today 2 peas released their new Digital Kits. All i can say is: LOVE! I had a wonderful time this morning scrapbooking these pages and funny enough, every page is so like each girl. Oh, scrapbooking is just amazing. And after all these years it still rocks my world. 2peas releases new kits every Tuesday. So, let me tell you more. You can click their names to see the pages bigger:

Jana's page:
I call it love peas because she loves green peas and i love 2 peas. he-he. I adore this digikit by Chelsea Parsons (On telly). It's so. much. fun. It reminds me to just make some funny and silly pages and it's ok! There is a ton of happy papers in the kit.

Kirstin's page:
I took some pictures of the girls wrapped in little lights. Try it... it's so much fun! Loving the Winter Walk Solids by Shelley Castillo! I heart the warm blues! I am sure this kit i will use over and over again! Oh and the template is from Shimelle Laine.

Tia's page
I used Shimelle Laine's Welcome 2010 Template. What a beautiful template! I Loved the layout and it's super versatile and easy to use! Tia is growing up so quickly. Sometimes I think i scrapbook to freeze time!

Remember today that every good promise (like Psalm 91) is not dependent on you fulfilling the conditions. Jesus fulfilled them already. And we believe in Him. That's the only thing you can use faith for: to believe in Him. Dont use your faith to believe for anything else. Because IN HIM every promise is yes and amen.

Love you. peace.
Photobucket

2 comments :

Jody said...

I love them all! Your girls are adorable and just shine all the time. You are very blessed to have them in your life and to have your gift of creativity to capture their beauty and charm too! Hope you're off to the start of another great year. Congrats on Jenni Bowlin too. Her product is always so fun. Enjoy!

Lori said...

tia's page is so cool - where did you find the flower and the cool pink paper that fades out?? adorable :)