Sunday, January 3, 2010

Some Digital pages...

After I took some tine off over all the holidays, it was super fun to work on some digital pages today. I want to share 2 of them with you:

A year of pictures of Jaco. Love the idea that I took pictures of him every month. I used Kate Teague's Year in review template. I love this template for the many uses. You can rotate it, make it smaller or incorporate it into another page! I just love this man! Click the image to see it bigger and also to see all the credits!


The photo mosaic of yesterday's post inspired me to make this page. I did it with Shimelle Laine's beautiful 2009 Streamlined Page Template. This must be one of my favorite templates ever! Templates are like patterns, you can use it over and over again. This one is so romantic! Just love it! Click the image to see it bigger and also to see all the credits!

Hebrews 13:8 Take your lead from Jesus, what He was He is and always will be, He is your reference to the most complete life. Yesterday is confirmed today and today mirrors tomorrow. What God spoke to us in Christ is equally relevant now as it was in the prophetic past and will always be in the eternal future!

Love and a kiss

Photobucket

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

eautiful layouts and love the blog header!!

laura vegas said...

gorgeous layouts! i love that you have that many shots of your hubby! i think i only have 3 of joe, from this past year. lol!