Tuesday, February 2, 2010

my jana.

[Please click the image]
I used Kenner road Flash frames and instead of framing a picture in it, I framed my journaling. They are gorgeous! 2peas released some new digital products today! I am working on some wedding invitations right now... and listening to some music while the girls do their school work.

I read this verse last night and it's just staying in my heart: 1 peter 1: 2Who were chosen and foreknown by God the Father and consecrated (sanctified, made holy) by the Spirit to be obedient to Jesus Christ (the Messiah) and to be sprinkled with [His] blood: May grace (spiritual blessing) and peace be given you in increasing abundance [that spiritual peace to be realized in and through Christ, b]">freedom from fears, agitating passions, and moral conflicts].

Smiles!
Photobucket

4 comments :

Just Call Me Grammy said...

What a beautiful page. She is so cute!

Kathy said...

Beautiful! Love your blog makeover too :)

kl said...

it really makes me smile to see you using kR wilna. xo

Roslyn said...

She is so adorable!