Friday, December 24, 2010

December daily 20


I love doing flowers. And i always have fresh flowers in my home. This year for Christmas i did 4 little bunches like this one. With some silver leaves to make is all extra sparkly. I have two more stories to tell this year with my December daily: One of Tonight's Christmas eve dinner and the celebration of family and friends and then one of Christmas Morning: Opening all the presents. Love.
Speaking of presents: The greatest gift of all is Jesus in us. Phil 3:8 Yes, furthermore, I count everything as loss compared to the possession of the priceless privilege (the overwhelming preciousness, the surpassing worth, and supreme advantage) of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord and of progressively becoming more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him [of perceiving and recognizing and understanding Him more fully and clearly].

love and a kiss

2 comments :

Suz said...

Gorgeous layout Wilna!
Merry Christmas Eve!

cinback said...

Wilna, first of all a Merry Christmas to you! Second, I have been following your December Daily album and it is the most beautiful book that I have seen. I absolutely adore all the watercolors and that your book is predominantly pink! Third, we almost share an anniversary...mine is the 18th and this is our 17th year together. And lastly, I love that you share Bible verses on your blog. Each one has spoken to me in a different way. I can feel your faith through your journaling and it has blessed me. God Bless you.