Friday, December 10, 2010

December daily 9


I decided to make a page of each of my girls (using my favorite pictures of the past year) and including their Christmas wish list for this Christmas. This is Jana's. I adore her and her hand writing. : ) Thank you to all of you for the sweet comments on my Christmas Album. I appreciate it and it makes me want to keep on! Even though i decided to do only 20 days of Christmas. Jaco's mom and dad is coming to visit us the 21st of December and I really want to spend some time with them... and not in my studio making pages all day! But until then... i will keep on working on my album and loving every second.

A thought for today: Phil 1: 9-11So this is my prayer: that your love will flourish and that you will not only love much but well. Learn to love appropriately. You need to use your head and test your feelings so that your love is sincere and intelligent, not sentimental gush. Live a lover's life, circumspect and exemplary, a life Jesus will be proud of: bountiful in fruits from the soul, making Jesus Christ attractive to all, getting everyone involved in the glory and praise of God.

love and a kiss

8 comments :

Katie Cannon said...

I love your pages and I have really enjoyed reading your archives on your blog. Keep up the inspiration.

Christy Carlson said...

Love your bible verse today! I've been looking for readings for our wedding and this one just touched me! Great pages and I love that it's not just your day to day and that you're including other stuff!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

One - I cannot believe how organised you are to be so up to date with this project.
And two - I can't believe that you're this organised and still have the most unbelievably lovely and detailed pages!
It's just incredible and I look forward every day to seeing what you've done next :-)

Angie said...

3 1/2! I love it! Your pages are beautiful. I love the colors and details. I will be back.

Karen said...

i love love love the 3 and a 1/2 too!! she's so clever! :) love everything about your book Wilna, you're so talented and your family is so beautiful :)

Lori said...

how adorable!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

You are just amazing Wilna! I LOVE this. LOVE your style.

Jill said...

Wilna, every page of this album in incredible!