Wednesday, February 2, 2011

heart month... : )

 Hello February! Actually to me it feels like: Hello 2011! This year is in it's second month already and I haven't even really contemplated this coming year like I am use to do. I am back from my quick trip to South Africa and my family loves me a little more... also, my desk is full of things to do... to the point that i feel a little overwhelmed! However, i did make some time to design a digital kit for Valentine! (how on earth can i NOT do it?) and i am so happy with it... look for the release on 2peas and here on my blog by next week.

Speaking of Valentine... I have 2 little kits on 2peas already that is perfect for it! Check it out here and here.

I have read a bit this past month and one of the books that I have enjoyed to the point of not being able to put it down is Lone Survivor by Marcus Luttrell. It's the true story of a US Seal trapped in the Hindu Kush Mountains in Afghanistan by the Taliban and his story of survival. Everyone of my friends and family who read it just couldn't put it down.

So this week i am doing some catching up: Marking tests (lots of them) and having coffee with my friends. : ) I am also starting my exercise program again. The news events in Egypt is also of huge interest to me... if you wonder what's up over there, watch this 4 min video by John Green.

Romans11:33 Have you ever come on anything quite like this extravagant generosity of God, this deep, deep wisdom? It's way over our heads. We'll never figure it out. Is there anyone around who can explain God? Anyone smart enough to tell him what to do? Anyone who has done him such a huge favor that God has to ask his advice? Everything comes from him; Everything happens through him; Everything ends up in him. Always glory! Always praise! Yes. Yes. Yes.

love and a kiss

3 comments :

Angela said...

Wow those cute cupcakes looked real!! Yum! Calorie free, too! :)

Jen Harrison said...

My friend is moving to Botswana (?spelling?) this summer. She doesn't know much about the area.. Do you know of any "musts" that could help her out :) She is curious about the food there too! Thanks!

Glad you had a good trip. Can't wait to see the kit--i just recently started digital scrapbooking--just this week :) I got the 12x12 printer which started it and Photoshop Elements (your suggestion :) Thanks!! It is fun!

Melissa Salomon said...

Love the flag banner stickers (and chipaboard that matches), the pearl charms, and the die cut chipboard foundation for mini books! Great stuff on the Jenni release.