Yes... i am still here and happily breathing.... it's just that...
- I had a bout of a cold a week or so ago.
- i have been doing taxes and finished it. yahoo.
- exercising....to get in shape for the summer.
- working on a couple of design projects.
- playing angry birds on my 27" iMac... (oh no... a little addicting).
- got a new Slice elite from Making Memories... oh i love them so.
- just done with the Prince Albert Festival of dance where i volunteered and where my girls danced in a zillion dances.... ok, maybe not a zillion but thirteen. which is a lot of hair and make up and driving.
- hanging out with my friends.
- and in this picture i am all dressed up for the PA business awards where our clinic SuperMed was nominated as best new venture.
- please note my cute coach wrist bag. (insert grin) This was one of my best purchases ever. I actually slept over the price and bought it any way and now i am still so in love with it.
- Tomorrow the King's Speech is coming out on DVD. I. can't. wait. It's the best.
- All the girls in this house is looking forward to the royal wedding.... have you seen the spoof? It went viral you know.
- we had another 15 inches of snow after ALL the snow melted. I was stunned.
love and a kiss