- The new Jenni Bowlin Studio Mercantile kit is debuting today. All I can say is: I am in love. I cannot remember really enjoying the creative process so much in a long time: to me it was not just making pages but a real emotional connection. I should hope that these pages I made would one day in the future be used to define who i am as a scrapbooker. Yes. i love them THAT much. Here's a little peek i put together. You can see all of my pages + details here. But look at the whole design team's creations... whoa. So inspiring.
- I ran 5 km today. I am not telling how long it took me. Maybe one day i will. But i do love what Leo said about exercise: (btw, i just typed that word for the first time in my life correctly) (see the whole article here) #18. Fitness doesn’t happen overnight. It’s a long process, a learning process, something that happens in little bits over a long period. I’ve been getting fit for five years now, and I still have more to learn and do. But the progress I’ve made has been amazing, and it’s been a great journey. For me it's been almost 2 years. And I love it. love love love it.
- May 1st. I am having a gratitude session. The sun/son is shining in my life. words cannot begin to describe my thankfulness to God: I thank you Lord.
- Cleaning a bit: I carried all my upstairs furniture on the deck. I love the simplicity of the emptiness of the room now. We should make life simpler sometimes. It's not the tragedies that kills us, it's the messes. (can't remember who said that)
- What's more beautiful than fresh flowers?
- Loved the royal wedding. My favorite pictures here.
- Listening to Louise Setara... love the tone... reminds me of Eva Cassidy.
- Thank you for still reading this blog. : )
love and a kiss