Monday, June 6, 2011

dance...

This past weekend was our dance recital. With 6 shows in 4 days it was a stretch for all of us but now we are done for the year. Today we are cruising around the house taking a break. Tomorrow is Jana's birthday and then we are in the home stretch finishing the school year. This is always  the busiest time of the year for me.

Some good news: Heb 13: 5 (Amplified Bible) for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]

Talk soon

love and a kiss

2 comments :

Tammy W said...

She is really lovely. I'd love to see photos of what she wears for dance. My daughter is getting ready for a Ballroom competition next week - three busy, fun days ahead. Thanks and happy birthday to your wonderful girl!

gleestormont said...

ah! she's so grown up all of a sudden. happy birthday young lady!!