Working to create a new space for me has been just one word: Exciting! Since we moved into the new house in September, I have been thinking and gathering inspiration to create a new (yet old) scrapbook studio/office for me. I was so in love with my old one, but the new room is a little bigger plus it came finished with the most perfect wall color + wall paper. The only new things I added to this room is the chandelier and a chubby organizer from potterybarn which I ordered online. I love that this office is less cluttered and more spacious. You can see the whole gallery here.
Just a few notes:
- The desk is from Ikea (2006)... But I don't think it's available any more.
- I have 2 chest of drawers (the white ones) also from Ikea + the book shelf.
- The "antique" chest of drawers comes from a pawn shop... i got it for $50. : )
- One of my favorite things is the place where I can hang up my scarves, keys and hand bag.
- The inspiration boards was originally an old window frame that I bought for $5 off a guy long ago. Then one weekend when Jaco was working I took white magnetic boards and using screws and things to adhere them to the back of the frames. I love the shabby chic look.
If you have a question, please post it here and not on flickr. Thanks! I will my add my answers to the above list.
love and a kiss