Friday, December 9, 2011

December Journal | Eight

Photo by Dani van Steelandt.
Today's page is not so much about me as it's about my heart. Looking back at 2011, I am so thankful, grateful and overwhelmed. I just sat down and wrote it all out as a prayer.
If you want to use it and make it yours, click on the image and right click and select "save image as". See you tomorrow!

Happy Birthday to my dad today on his 72nd birthday!


love and a kiss






Links:
December Daily 2010 Posts.
Ali Edward's Album.
www.wilnaf.com




3 comments :

Deborah said...

Wilna, this is so beautiful to read. Your words hold the love that you have for our savior. It is so true that we have 'blood roots' from his heart to our own. (I love that description) We are loved more than we can really comprehend and He really is the key to everything in life. Thank you for sharing your heart with us.

Heidi Roux said...

SO mooi gebed Wilna!!! SO great om te kan dankie se!

Creative Designs Team said...

ooh... ek sien nou skryf op jou foto 'thanks for 2010;???