Monday, February 20, 2012

More hearts...

©Twopeasinabucket
February is the love month. Even thought we all know that love is 24/7/12/265 aka always. This is a page i made for the 2peas garden... i had lots of fun punching those hearts and stacking them... and attaching them with my tiny attacher. Love. Something else that i love is that Jaco is reading the Hunger games. He is an avid reader... but what makes is sooo special is the fact that all 5 of us in our house have read the book. Thank you Hunger Games for making family History for the Furstenberg family. And also fitting is that today is family Day in Canada. Loving to have my husband home for the whole day.

love and a kiss





3 comments :

Julie Misseri said...

love the layered hearts! So LOVEly!

gleestormont said...

my motto is always, "you can never have too many hearts!"

Katie Scott Scrapbooking said...

Hi Wilna - I'm a scrapbooker who fell in love with The Hunger Games and I'm hosting The Hunger Games scrapbook challenge on my blog, today we visit District 11.

Here is a link: http://kissandtellscrapbooking.typepad.com/my_weblog/2012/02/the-hunger-games-scrapbooking-challenge-day-3-district-11.html

p.S. I was also so inspired by you on the Paperclipping Roundtable and I also have a post on my blog about scrapbooking and weddings and not keeping it too precious.

Thanks for the inspiration!