Saturday, March 10, 2012

my favorite things...

Hello weekend! I was looking through the 2peas shop this morning and this is what's i added into my shopping cart! I just want to share it with you today! Seriously, internet shopping is one of my favorite things to do and stalking the poor mailman is by now a habit. We have a dance weekend: competition rehearsals today and a competition recital tomorrow. + I am onto the 3rd Hunger Games book (!!)

here's 5 things I love:
1. Ali's Technique Tuesday stamps celebrating the sunshine! love!
2. These Bo Bunny embellishments with butterflies. I can just imagine what beautiful little accents it will make on a page. :)
3. Jenni Bowlin's new stickers. I think i bought one (or 2) of all of them. They are really my kind of staple products. I can imagine using them everywhere and all the time.
4. Years ago, KI Memories had this line that i loved so much that i hoarded it. These papers by Lawn Fawn reminds me so much of it. I think i am going to hoard it.
5. October Afternoon's Sasparilla! ok, to be fair, i am not buying it because OA will send me some... and guess what? I am stalking the mail man and i am thinking of dressing my girls in cowgirl clothes just to use it! whaaaaa! *hitting the like button a zillion times*



ok, i will see you next week...if I am not somewhere in district 12 busy rescuing Katniss and Peeta. If I am still gone by Wednesday, come get me.  remember you can still leave a comment on the previous post so that you will be entered in to win a spot in Jen's workshop.

love and a kiss

1 comment :

glee said...

It's blustery & wet here in honolulu! We had a dry winter and now are having a really wet and wild (hail in MY neighborhood!) spring. aloha.