Saturday, November 10, 2012

Studio Calico share...

We are back from a long break (and a great visit to South Africa) and it feels like i am super behind on everything. BUT one thing i have learned is to drink lots of water and breathe and take one thing at a time. So, the first thing I want to do is share a video i made for the Studio Calico tips and tricks column for November. It was my first scrapbooking process video and it will give you a glimpse into my thinking when it comes to scrapbooking.





And the winner of the $20 2peas gift voucher is: 2peas name: juliee181



love and a kiss





Products used:

4 comments :

sophie said...

oh I love this layout and I loved watching the video! you are so talented Wilna, and it was nice to hear your voice, so calm !

Linda Jordan said...

I always love to see your pages, you are so talented. This page is absolutely gorgeous!!

Linda

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

Awesome!!!! an incredible page!!! :)