Thursday, February 21, 2013

Iheartblog: scrapbook shopping!

I did some retail therapy today on scrapbook goodies and thought that you might love to know! These beautiful lines are available on 2peas in a bucket today! Click the images for the links. A few things makes me as happy as some pretty paper and stickers. xoox
 photo DearLizzy_zps78a6ca33.jpg photo MaggieH_zps45055028.jpg photo yespleae_zps9c453229.jpg
The winner of my class give away for this past week is: waisam! Congrats! I will give your name to 2peas and you will have access to the class soon! Tomorrow we have the monthly garden girl blog hop! So, stay tuned! Wilna xoxo

3 comments :

Jill said...

I went a wee bit (okay, a lot) crazy in the Two Peas store last night, too!

Sam said...

Wow wee! Thanks for the give away Wilna! Love love

jules said...

♥♥♥ your style! hope i win your giveaway!♥ twopeas username: theurbanzoo