Friday, April 19, 2013

Life right now

Click over to Instagram... I am a guest poster for studio_calico for a few days. My instagram name is wilnafurstenberg. #scguest

Inspired by Ali and Stephanie... here's my list:

Here’s what’s on my…

VANITY | My favorite Amazing Grace body moisturizer... a gold ring.
PERENNIAL TO DO LIST | Spring clean the house, finish tax, start planning art class 2, add content to iheartstudio.ca, waiting for the snow to melt.
REFRIGERATOR SHELVES | Dan Active, Gouda cheese, organic apples, milk, peppers.
ITINERARY | Planning a trip to Boston in September and Germany in October.

FANTASY ITINERARY | Canyon Rance spa for a week.
PLAYLIST | Dixie chicks, Coldplay, Madilyn Bailey, Colbie Caillat, i love the song Titanium right now.
NIGHTSTAND | A Karin Slaughter novel Fallen, Daring Greatly by Brene Brown, Annie Leibovitz at work.
WORKOUT PLAN | start Zumba again soon. Getting the dogs out for walks daily.
IPHONE | Instagram, Where's my water (love this game) (best game ever), pinterest, email and texting Jaco, Dani, Annelie, Tia, Kirstin and Jana.
TOP 5 LIST | Soaking up the sunshine, drink soda and lemon on the deck, get manicure (yes! for flip flops), be creative, make more time for visits.
BUCKET LIST | Living in warmer weather, being married to Jaco till the day I die, seeing my girls grow into the fulness of their identity in Christ.
MIND | Learning to let go, trust, living in grace.
BLOGROLL | Marc & Angel Hack Life (everyday) Zen habits, Ali's blog, Dani's photography, A surgeon in South Africa.
WALLS OF YOUR FAVORITE ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE | Dreaming of this right now
LIQUOR SHELF | Rickards red. (my favorite beer in the www) Barefoot Merlot (yum) Blue Label scotch. Pigmentum Malbec (2011)
LAST CREDIT CARD STATEMENT | Apple iTunes, Artifact Uprising.
SCREENSAVER | As a screensaver, I still have the flip clock but I downloaded this awesome wallpaper calendar from Basicgrey.
TV EVERY NIGHT | Breaking Bad is all caught up. Now we watch Justified (brilliant), Survivor (after all these years we are still BIG fans) and Suits.
The winner of my lightroom class is...GALE! Please email me (see side bar)

Wilna Furstenberg
iheartblog

2 comments :

Michelle Y said...

You're going to come to Boston?? What for? ;D

queenof913@gmail.com said...

always inspiring and amazing work! love your blog!