Thursday, April 10, 2014

You color my life!


Free cut file alert! 
You can get this cut file for free on iheartstudio
This is the second page I made using the paint stroke cut files.  This time I used gouache and it has a bit softer look than the acrylic paint. I decided to match the paint strokes with patterned paper and chipboard embellishments. This was really fun to make. Also, you will see in the video how I covered up a part that did not really work for me. 





Today's Video:


Related products




Thanks again for watching! If you have any questions... leave me a comment.
Wilna Furstenberg
iheartblog

14 comments :

Unknown said...

So cute!!! Love the palette!!!

Marivi Pazos said...

Precious! And thank you very much for the digital archive

marge said...

Thank you Wilna, for the video and the free cut file. Love them both. My addiction to your videos might be almost satiated with two a week!

Anonymous said...

I love your page and these beautiful colors. And thank you for the free cut file, I will use it on my next project. Anouk

Unknown said...

Loving the cut files and all your videos, keep them coming ;) thanks so much!!

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a beautiful page! Thank you for sharing that awesome cut file!

Gi meaningful purple life said...

Gorgeous Layout Wilna!! thanks for sharing! hugs!

ruth said...

Thank you for sharing your file Wilna! Your pages are always so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Beautiful job!! Thanks for the free cut file!! Can I ask why you sign your pages with Wilna and not Mom???

Emma said...

Ein ganz wunderbares LO und vielen Dank für diese tolle Anteilung.
LG
Emma

Unknown said...

Wilna, you are incredible! Thanks for the inspiration and also the cut files! Tisha

Alexandra said...

Wilna, I definitely love this beautiful color scheme and I adore the embellishments that you chose! The cup of tea is especially pretty! Cannot wait until the next video!!

Alexandra

Elizabeth said...

This is beautiful Wilna! xo

Unknown said...

Thank you Wilna, just love your creations :)
and thank you for the free cut, it's just what I was looking for!