|Image from http://petitealma.com/blog/|
1. Always make the icing when the cake is baking
2. Life goes on :)
3. Less really really is more.
4. Don't betray confidence.
5. Engage with brain before accelerate with tongue.
6. Mind clutter is a creative assassin.
7. Matthew McConaughey is it.
8. Photography is my legal high
9. I have a schnauzer on my desk called Dex. what?
10. I love love coffee.
11. I love my girls. I love them more each year.
12. I love toast and eggs.
13. I am joined to the hand with my iPad Mini.
14. Breaking bad is the best show in like ever.
15. My studio room needs to be clean before I can work.
16. I am so so so thankful for my life right now.
17. Picking up the girls from school is my favorite part of the day.
18. I don't like candy that's not chocolate
19. I love the vlogbrothers on youtube. After all these years I still watch. every. video.
20. Instagram is my fav social media
21. Much ado about nothing (1993) is the movie I have watched the most.
22. My first dog was a German Shepherd and his name was Matisse. We had him for 12 years.
23. I don't eat sandwiches that I did not make.
24. I appreciate my mom and dad more now than ever before.
25. I don't like talking on the phone.
26. A shiny sink makes me happy.
27. I love pink. with a touch of purple in it.
28. I love veronica mars
29. The slightest change in perspective is a miracle.
30. This too shall pass. This is true.
31. Twix is my fav chocolate.
32. I am reading Beyond the beautiful forevers by Katherine Boo right now.
33. I have a big personal space.
34. I want a magic wand for my birthday.
35. Soda and lemon. mmm.
36. I seldom procrastinate (just sometimes)
37. I love to text even though my phone is always on silent somewhere.
38. I love doing accounting.
39. I wish there was more hours in the day. to paint paintings.
40. I love doing laundry.
41. I can sleep anywhere, anytime.
42. Psalm 43 is my Psalm for the year. I love the compass and map part.
43. I am imperfect, and i am wired for struggle, but I am worthy of love and belonging.
Here's to another year! Cheers!