Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A teen's life: Scrapbook process video


About this page:

Tia's whole life was all about studying and making notes for her upcoming exams... the last few weeks of Grade 11. sniff sniff. She would camp out in the dining room the whole afternoon and evening making notes and studying. I love her there. I just love her presence and the fact that the dining room almost became her office for the few weeks. Maybe it's becuase I know that they will only be in the home a few more years... but I cherish every day and moment with them here. So, I decided to make a cut file collection describing her life the last few weeks of June. :)
I am using watercolors and rub ons in this page... and again, it's a beautiful combination and I loved the end result.
You can find the cut files here.


The video:




The related products:






In other news, I bought a letterpress kit from Studio Calico and I can't wait to wrap my head around it and show you. But first... SUMMER!
Wilna Furstenberg
iheartblog

9 comments :

Theresa said...

What a great layout. Love your style. In other news, now that 2peas is closing I am not going to be able to take the art classes you have over there. Any chance that you can get permission to sell them on your site?

jenart said...

Absolutely stunning Wilna.... hope you have a good break :)

jenart said...

I just saw Theresa's comment about 2peas - my heart did a lurch when I thought of not being able to access the Art classes we have already bought:( Is there going to be someway they are still yours?? I do hope and pray so .....

robinann17 said...

Beautiful layout! Love your watercolored words and the layering of the rub-ons. I think you're right - we ought to use all of them at once! They do tend to get messed up when you save bits and pieces of them. On the other hand - 2peas is closing!!! Oh, how I hope I can still access my classes! Please let us know. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and inspiring. I too hope you offer both art class as i was hoping to sign up next month...

Tilla said...

I am also devastated at the news that 2Peas is closing and that I have lost access to all my classes there ! My biggest worry is my art class videos that I regularly dip into for inspiration or even just company while I scrap ! Please can we still have access to them ?

Rossana said...

wilna you are simple the BEST. I absolutely want to make this layout tonight!!!!

Linda said...

I love this Wilna, Even if my page turns out half as good as yours i will love it. Hope you are enjoying your holidays.

Debbie From Illinois said...

This is lovely. Enjoy Summer's goodness!