Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hello!

It feels so weird that my blog is at a complete stand still while I am working almost day and night. I know it sounds terrible but it really is not. I am loving every moment. I asked a few guest designers to fill in some spots for me but they all seem to have (very good) reasons not to fulfil their promise to me and I am a little stuck now. So, I am opening it up to you. If you have something wonderful creative to share, please email me ASAP... as in today by this weekend. I would love to feature you on my blog. I have two spots open. I will even pay you. Please email me to wilna71(at)yahoo(dot)ca (NOT COM) with BLOG SPOT in the subject line. I really really hope someone will respond. (keeping my fingers crossed) THEY DID! I am so happy! I think I have enough content now to make it through till I can blog again. Thanks a million!

I am here. And you will really know soon what's going on behind the scenes.

Smiles
Wilna Furstenberg
iheartblog

5 comments :

Carol Held said...

I love everything you have put on paper Wilna. Please know that their are those that would love to assist you, without a payment! Like me! Smiles

handmade-by-stephanie.blogspot.com said...

Dont't worry. The sun comes up again.

Greetings from Germany
Yours

Stephanie

Carol said...

i am ok to wait. I know you will be making something fantastic! will be waiting patiently .

Unknown said...

Awesome title work!

Olatz said...

OOOh I was about to send you one beautiful layout! Let me know if you need more ;) And I can't wait to see what you are preparing xoxo Olatz