Sunday, January 1, 2006

HAPPY 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!


today is new year and the 1st and sunday and it's too nostalgic for J and me. we are (not a little) home sick and i was in tears more than once. i was prepared for christmas and just thought that i mustn't loose it then... but nothing prepared me for new year and the memories and the BIG miss. well, like i said to J, these feelings too shall pass. we went out for lunch and our neighbors across the street are coming for coffee now. but amidst it all, i decided to make a happy new years card (to make me happy) for all my loved ones (YOU!!!) and just want to bless you with the best of the new year. I want to leave you with psalm 121 that’s been such a comfort to me: Psa 121:1 A pilgrim song. I look up to the mountains; does my strength come from mountains? No, my strength comes from GOD, who made heaven, and earth, and mountains. He won't let you stumble, your Guardian God won't fall asleep. Not on your life! Israel's Guardian will never doze or sleep. GOD's your Guardian, right at your side to protect you-- Shielding you from sunstroke, sheltering you from moonstroke. GOD guards you from every evil, he guards your very life. He guards you when you leave and when you return, he guards you now, he guards you always. Thanks mom for the heart warming, beautiful little email. I LOVE YOU. oh, yes, and its Louise's birthday today too and i just want to tell her: HAPPY!!!! love wf xxx.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hallo my friend. I miss you too. I will be away from the PC for 3 weeks so will get down to comments when we get back. Happy B/day Louise!!!! Beautiful page. Love ya, me

Anonymous said...

What, niks nuut van 1 jan af nie!!! what's up my friend??? ek het laat Louise kom kuier en haar die mooi page gewys, waar sy net soos 'n prinses lyk. she was very moved. nou kan ons almal nie wag vir ons eie B-days nie, What Will Wilna Work Up!! You've set a standard... ek's lief vir jou, mis jou so 1 000 000 keer 'n dag.
ekke