Sunday, January 22, 2006

New art space and albums in progress...


i am soooo inspired. i am working on the chatterbox album and art is soaring in this house. i want to do something like an art journal/scrapbook combined and i am so looking forward to see the outcome. and i have a new create space. i moved from the front sitting room to the office and now we have a scrapbook room/ office. i love the coziness of the space and i love the fact that its literaly warmer than the one in fromt. but the main reason for the move is that the melancholy in my grew tired of looking into the mess there and now at least i can close a door. God is good to us and i have experienced His presence in such an awesome way this past week. i am (YET AGAIN) just thankful and joyful for Him who infuses inner strength into me. the word i want to post today is a GREAT one out of the Amplified and one of my favourite. Joh 16:33 I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.] AND this one also one of my favourites out of the message bible: Mat 11:28 "Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me--watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."
LOVE on you for this day and week. may you be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual power. love, huggs and a kiss. wfxxx

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Love your cozy corner. Hope you have many wonderful hours scrapping there. Will send you some photos of our townhouse in Brakpan as soon as we get there next week. Have a great day, me