Tuesday, February 28, 2006

28 Feb and i am so thankful


for life, love, faith, jaco, tia, kirstin, jana, maryna, my mom!, my dad and his sore knee(which is healing by FAITH), 2peas, music like 3rd day, laundry, eating right, being creative, getting my hair done tomorrow, tim horton's coffee, daan & stef, renier & Karina, alna, my house, my bed, good books, my Bible, my God, erika and eurika, wilna & nico, marian and johann, my brother and barbs,
this blog
internet and email, and my chatterbox album that made me choke it;s so beautiful.

today is the end of FEB and i am not done with january yet. let this inspire you today: Phi 1:9 So this is my prayer: that your love will flourish and that you will not only love much but well. Learn to love appropriately. You need to use your head and test your feelings
Phi 1:10 so that your love is sincere and intelligent, not sentimental gush. Live a lover's life, circumspect and exemplary, a life Jesus will be proud of:
Phi 1:11 bountiful in fruits from the soul, making Jesus Christ attractive to all, getting everyone involved in the glory and praise of God. have a great day and a
fab
march
thankful me, with love
xxx

3 comments :

Linda said...

I'm so excited I found your blog, Wilna! We have much in common--our faith, music, scrapping. :-) Looking forward to reading your posts!

What a gorgeous layout! I adore your artistry!

God bless,
Linda (tie dye mama)

Anonymous said...

Hi there my friend. Het jy al uitgewerk wie is jou "me in the east". Ek was nou vir 'n naweek in die North en Tamar is beautiful. Het Sondagaand by Ryna gekuier. Sy is so soet. Ek het haar opgetel en vasgehou. Was net sad dat ek weer moes rys, maar ons gaan weet noorde toe einde van Maart. Thanks for your inspiration. Love ya lots

Anonymous said...

P.S. Jy is beautiful. Die header pic is sooooo mooooi