Saturday, February 25, 2006

i looovvveee my man


and i love saturdays, i love my mom and dad, i love tiramisu, i love trinchado. thats what i am making tonight. YUM!
THANKS to EURIKA & KOBUS for the heartwarming b/day party for Kobus lastnight. we really had so much fun just catching up on some friends we dont see that often AND of course!! the food was GREAT! Eurika, i loved your easy going comfort-food approach and would highly appreciate that chilly recipe. THANKS again. next time i'll get a baby sitter and stay till the flag falls. did i mention?:(really good chilly). this morning the whole house hold only got up at 9:30. we went for a lazy breakfast and then my DARLING man got me these CUTE tiny, matchbox Altec Lasing inMotion speakers. just for my little studio where i just want a little better sound quality than the empiness of the notebook sound. now i have WAY better! Oh, it makes me sooo happy! i love technology that works for me! just do. i am listening to eva cassidy again. oh man, this is such seriously good music. i must put a reference on my side bar. and the pic of J above is the other half of my blog banner that i have put to good use((!!!)) and the other one is Jana teaching her dolls some piano lessons! sooo sa-weet!
then
Lord, i thank you for my dad! he was operated on on Friday (knee replacement) and my mom says he is doing very good. I am so thankful. my cup is overflowing. i have been praying and excersizing my faith...grateful. i have so much to learn. ok, time to tackle the tornado house and get the food going. have a great weekend and enjoy a restful sunday. i will leave you with this: 1Pe 5:7 Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully. totally love this word. lova and a kiss... wf

3 comments :

Lisa G said...

Hi Wilna, sounds like yall had some good food. Hope your dad is feeling better soon :) Lisa

me in the east said...

Hi there! Just wanted to let you know I sw you today!!! Have a blessed week. Love ya lots

Family Tales said...

Well, I always knew you loved your man, now everybody knows.. Se vir jou pa ek hoop hy voel gou beter. Se sommer vir hulle al2 dat ek ok baie lief is vir hulle.
Jou nuwe blogger is stunning, like dit baie.
JyRyna