Tuesday, July 4, 2006

bob the builder...


we are in the building mode. oh man, it haven't started and i am thiking about the cleanup already!!! we are just dividing a really big space in our basement so that there is another room. no biggie. but still. Darryn is building for us. we might as well call him BOB. jana is still her funny self. yesterday we went into town and while i was backing up out of the driveway she said: let's get this show on the road!
ha-ha. yes. sometimes i think this household is one big show. and me? the backstage manager. Erika asked how i do it without Girly. easy. everyone has to clean up after them selves. i have a dishwasher that works once a day. i don't do all the ironing. jaco does his own. and i hang up/fold up the clothes as soon as it comes out of the dryer. i do some cleaning everyday: little here, little there. and i have to tell you: it's a joy! i love where Jesus says: Walk with me and work with me--watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. that describes me in my house.
have a blessed day.
wilna

No comments :