Friday, September 15, 2006

i *heart* the mail


Yesterday i got this *box* in the mail. and it was from Lisa. and she send me some goodies that left my MOUTH hanging open. THANK YOU SO MUCH LISA!!!!!!!!!!!! you blessed, cheered and encouraged my heart. i got all my 2peas birthday cards. i thought of having a little FUN with the cards and the GIRLS who did them for me. thank you to Laura, Lisa, Diana, Tammie, Roxanne, Paula, Anja and Rachelle. i have decided that for the next few days i am posting every card here with links to the artists' galleries. so this card here is from Lisa Guidry who was the main culprit. AGAIN: thank you lisa!!! this is LISA's BLOG and this is her 2peas GALLERY. and i love her work. i am amazed that one can build such wonderful frienships online. i was telling here today that one day we will go and visit her and Mike!!

i want to share this word with you. this is MY prayer for YOU today: Col 1:9 I pray and make [special] request for you, [asking] that you may be filled with the full (deep and clear) knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom [in comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of God] and in understanding and discernment of spiritual things Col 1:10 That you may walk (live and conduct yourselves) in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him and desiring to please Him in all things, bearing fruit in every good work and steadily growing and increasing in and by the knowledge of God [with fuller, deeper, and clearer insight, acquaintance, and recognition].

i am listening to these messages and it's changing my heart and my life. The weather says it's going to be raining the whole weekend. so happy scrapping for me!! love you, bless you and thank you for reading this blog. Wilna xxx

4 comments :

Vee said...

beautiful card!
I am going to check out the website you linked
have a great w/e

Anonymous said...

so happy you got your cards!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you received your cards. I had a great time making it.

Roxy Roller said...

I am glad you got your card! It was fun making it!

God Bless!!