Friday, September 22, 2006

roxanne's card


today's cards comes (with love) from Roxanne. truly one of my favorite peas. she is SUCH a talented scrapbooker. check out her gallery HERE. she's considering to start blogging... come on girl! i would love your blog!!! just DO it!
we had a great weekend. and now that it's monday morning, i am thinking of all the things that i need to do this week. the most important thing is i am busy with an album project for someone. getting on with it this week. and i got another RAK in the mail!!! Norma!!!! thanks SO much. i love it and appreciate it!! i *heart* surprises. she send me a RAK because i "helped" her with her blog banner. i gave her some advise but it know it was her own cleverness that figured it out.

let me share something with you that i need for myself. yesterday i came across this Word in the message: Luk 18:26 "Then who has any chance at all?" the others asked. Luk 18:27 "No chance at all," Jesus said, "if you think you can pull it off by yourself. Every chance in the world if you trust God to do it." it is referring to the rich young man who didn't want to sell his stuff. but God spoke to my heart about verse 27... and life. you know, the world teaches that if you don't stress and sweat and strive you won't get "it" (whatever "it" might be for you). but God teaches: let it go, give it to me, make it my worry not yours, let it go, let me do it, just trust me, have faith in me, walk with me, work with me.

isn't it GREAT and GOOD news?
yea, thought so
love and a kiss
wilna
xxx

5 comments :

Roxy Roller said...

Hi Wilna...thanks for the nice things you said about me! Don't we all need the reminder that we 'can't pull if off' by ourselves! Still considering the blog thing, but I haven't taken the plunge yet.

Have a fabulouse day!!

Roxy Roller said...

Sorry about the spelling mistake, I meant to say...

Have a fabulous day!!

Guess I should use that preview button! :)

Unknown said...

Roxanne, i only recently discovered Blogger beta has a spel-check!!! so i have a disclaimer for all the spelling mistakes in previous posts!!! thnaks for the comment!!

love
wilna

Norma Kennedy said...

Wilna,

So glad you recieved it. I hope you liked it. Beautiful thoughts on your Blog today !!!!! Hugs, Norma

Mary Mac said...

Hello Miss Wilna,

i love your new banner. And always love your blog!

XOXO