Wednesday, October 18, 2006

and i say...

thank you for the music. my mom brought me some DNA-Strings. love, love, love it. how these guys do it amazes me. we saw them in concert once in South Africa and i was amazed and energized! by the fourth song the lead announced that " you can phone your ma now and tell her we don't sing!" go and listen to them on their site. a little african rhythm this time of the morning is never a bad thing. OH and be sure to play around on the site it's an AMAZING interactive site.

yep. my mom and dad is here. they were tired but they are nicely settled and we had a nice dinner last night. i am so thankful to have them here. my heart is HUGE!

the 3rd challenge of MM IDOL is now ON me, and i am still scurrying around for "stuff". Making memories have been SO GENEROUS with their product and i can't wait to get to play. just yesterday i got another box filled with goodies. YAY! i love that. i have a theme for the PARTY and a TIME and a REASON. now i just need to get the WORK done!

i have a thought for you for today: John 14 I'm leaving you well and whole. That's my parting gift to you. Peace. I don't leave you the way you're used to being left—feeling abandoned, bereft. So don't be upset. Don't be distraught.
love and a kiss
wilna

No comments :