Thursday, February 1, 2007

wow! it's here!

february, that is!

I am having people over for dinner and today I am making this. In honor of Renier and Karina

One of pages I did recently that caused me to oooh and aaah is being shown on Making Memories' blog. Here is a little detail. The how-i-did-it is on there too. Thanks for all the kind comments and support!

I love this word that i posted in the side bar as the "word of the week". Amazing what peace means eh? peace (which is perfect well-being, all necessary good, all spiritual prosperity, and freedom from fears and agitating passions and moral conflicts)


from a very chilly-wind-chill-prince albert
Love and a kiss

Wilna
free smileys

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

love the page on MM blog. Great job!

-andrea g.

Anonymous said...

Woowee! I love that page! That looks just stunning...just simply gorgeous! Great job!

Oh yea is windy today haha...i was out with the kids (they insisted on coming) and Jake bawled all the way running into Superstore haha. It was sorta funny. We did enjoy our shop regardless though haha! They sure love to get out of the house when the opportunity comes up.

Mostly a relaxing day for me...I made Unit Leader! Since yesterday was craziness (I never left my computer or telephone or calculator LOL), I crashed today and slept this afternoon haha! I'm off for a nice soak now to continue relaxing haha!

Hope you had a great day and kept WARM! Love that definition of peace! How awesome that we are promised that peace!!! Woo! God is good!